Friday, December 01, 2006

Have you seen "The Secret"?

LinkHave you seen the movie, "The Secret"?

(If you haven't....run -- don't walk -- the website and watch the preview online.)

The Secret is a full-length feature film that answers a simple and powerful question that most people are asking: "Is there a simple secret that -- if I understood it -- would allow me to reach my goals and create the kind of life I
want"?

And the answer is 'yes'. There is such a secret. Whether it's great health, a great income, a great lifestyle, time freedom....you name it.....EVERY person I know who's experiencing abundance and prosperity in their lives is using this Secret either consciously or unconsciously.

I don't make a dime for recommending this information to you. It's simply some powerful information that I've seen change thousands of lives. And it can do the same for you, too.

Enjoy -- http://www.WhatIsTheSecret.tv

Tony Rush

P.S. By the way, the guy in the picture with me above is Joe Vitale. He's one of the stars of the movie The Secret and is a super, down-to-earth guy. He was filming some additional resources recently in Austin, TX and I enjoyed hanging out with him for the weekend.

No comments: