Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What's Your "Game"?

Making money is a GAME. It's a fun game that benefits everyone involved. But it IS still a game.

And here's the thing: human being are natural problem-solvers. And if you don't create your games deliberately and consciously....then Life will usually create one for you. And it might not be a game you want to play.

For example, when I understood that I could create a game of "How can I earn $50,000 in personal net profit in ONE month"......well, that's a much more fun game to play than the one I used to play about "how am I going to be able to pay my light bill AND my telephone bill without getting either one disconnected?"

So, it really becomes a matter of choice. What games do you want to play? And how soon are you willing to start?

Tony Rush

No comments: